Slider

6/04/2013

Welcome to Monsters University



I have to admit: few things make me more excited than a good animated movie, and Monsters University is right at the top of my summer must-see movies list. I remember seeing the very first teaser trailer a couple of months ago, and stumbling upon the promotional website for Monsters University. Seeing courses like Intro to Door Tech and Advanced Monstriology makes me want to jump right back into the university circuit and enroll in the School of Scaring!

If there is one thing I know I can always trust Disney•Pixar with, it's their ability to put a unique and unexpected spin on the things we already know but never really think about. Monsters, Inc. was the perfect example - I mean, who knew there could be so much more to the world of the fabled monsters hiding in our closets? I love that Monsters University is a prequel that not only gives us a chance to witness the beginning of Mike and Sully's friendship, but also offers us another glimpse into the world of monsters. And what could be more exciting than a school just for monsters?

Catch Disney•Pixar's "Monsters University" in Singapore cinemas this 20 June 2013! For more updates, like the Official Walt Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page, follow @disneystudiosSG and subscribe to the Official Disney Studios Singapore YouTube Channel!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...