Slider

11/11/2012

194. Look for Less: Finders Keepers Moondance Tunic

(From right to left) Photo taken from Sincerely, Jules // Forever 21 Relaxed Scenic Graphic Top

I've been eyeing the Moondance Tunic by Finders Keepers ever since I spotted it on Jules (similar versions here and here). The last couple of days have been spent debating on whether I should join the preorder list, but being the student-on-a-budget that I am, I successfully managed to hesitate until the moment preorder closed.

Earlier today I was making my way through the throng of Saturday afternoon shoppers at Forever 21, and right as I was headed to the dressing room with a couple of pairs of distressed jeans in tow, I spotted the graphic printed top you see above. Sizing up an already oversized top miraculously transformed it into a tunic, but its slightly sheer material does render any hopes of wearing it as a dress moot. Though I'd say a pair of denim cut offs should do the trick!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...