Slider

11/06/2012

193. SIGGRAPH: SV Edition


This is a video made by my lovely friend Nicholas Benoit - he makes a video for every SIGGRAPH he's attended and they're all really great, so be sure to check them out on his channel. This video is a little bit different because instead of being the usual montage, it includes interviews with a few student volunteers and team leaders with regards to what being a volunteer is all about. Having been a volunteer for the past two years myself, I can say that it's truly an indescribable experience. The people you meet, the things you get to see first hand... the list is endless. And yes, the food! As I so enthusiastically mentioned in the video, haha.

These people will always be some of my favourites in the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...