Slider

6/20/2012

181. Featured


I was walking back to my room on campus when a girl stopped me, dSLR in hand and an enthusiastic smile on her face. "Can I take your picture?" she asked, and I obliged. She then told me about this little street style blog she was starting, but with a twist: it focuses solely on the fashion seen in local universities. I couldn't be more honoured to be featured because I remember exactly my train of thought when I got dressed that day: I needed something easy to slip on and move around in for a busy day and I went for my go-to solution - a dress. Well, a shirt dress in this case. I grabbed a bright coral belt and my overused black capped toe flats and ran out the door.

In other, non-fashion related news, my internship is going well and I'm happy to say that I feel like I'm doing real work these days, which is a pretty big deal for me. I feel very grateful for the opportunities that this internship has offered me so far, and to think I'm down to my last three weeks! After that, there's my birthday, and then off I go to Manila, LA and beyond.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...