Slider

6/05/2012

179. Of peplums & platforms


(dress: c/o Pink Flare, denim vest: Megagamie, wooden platform wedges)

One of the many summer trends that I'm currently hooked on is the peplum - it's gone from being a corporate staple to a trendy summer must-have! I've never actually owned anything even remotely peplum (shameful, I know) until the lovely people from Pink Flare sent me this dress. You know what they say: you can never have too many black dresses! What's great about this particular one is that the peplum detail at the waist bring it a step beyond your conventional little black dress. And because the peplum is so subtle, it's very easy to pull off - this is perfect for those who are a little wary about jumping on the peplum bandwagon. Now if only I could get my hands on the perfect white peplum skirt...

For a casual Saturday out in town, I decided to pair this dress with a denim vest and wooden platforms, both my current favourites! Denim pretty much spells summer, don't you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...