Slider

5/06/2012

176. Here's to summer

Remember the potentially exciting news I mentioned in a previous post? Well, this picture pretty much sums it up.

I have been very fortunate to have been selected to attend this year's SIGGRAPH 2012 as a student volunteer. I had a blast at SIGGRAPH Asia 2011 in Hong Kong, and couldn't be more excited to be going back to one of my favourite places on the planet (yes LA, I'm talking about you), with the boyfriend in tow, no less! Yes, he is going to be a volunteer, too. I couldn't be more psyched!

Tomorrow marks the first day of my 10-week summer internship (wish me luck!), and I can't help but squeal with excitement when I think about all the very exciting things I have lined up for the summer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...