Slider

5/04/2012

175. Yet another first


After having sent out what seemed like a thousand copies of my resume, I'm happy to say that I've finally found a summer internship. I'm excited to start work next week - the kind of work that could very well be what I will be doing for the rest of my life; but even more so, I am excited to have gotten this internship all on my own. It almost feels like nabbing my very first job! God knows how difficult that will prove to be when the time does come.

Why did I put up a picture with my name cards in it, you ask? Well, because: 1. I don't think I've ever put one up here before, ever, and 2. I feel compelled to start every entry with a visual. What can I say? I'm a visual person. And yes, that is a speck on my table.

My internship has given me another reason to feel stoked for the coming weeks. My boss has been ever so kind as to volunteer to cover the fees to allow me to attend this:


Sigh, I wish I knew back then (i.e., when I designed my name card and put 'art/animation' under my name for lack of better things to add in) what I knew now (i.e., what I would like to do for forever). Or at least what I think I know now.

I have another piece of potentially exciting news that I will hopefully be able to share in a future post. 'Potentially' because it may or may not occur, so stay tuned for that one.

What do you know, the photo of my name card did end becoming relevant to this post after all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...