Slider

3/24/2012

170. Nathan Fowkes

I don't know if I've ever told you guys this, but watercolour and I? We've never been the best of friends. It's far too unpredictable for me, and time and time again I've grown frustrated by my inability to tame the beast.

Now, I've been living a perfectly happy life with my oils (and the occasional acrylics) until now. This guy - this Nathan Fowkes fellow - has managed to make me feel like I'm missing out! I mean, just LOOK at his watercolour and gouache work!
I know, I know. I feel exactly the way you do. What I would give to attend one of his classes and see his genius at work!

1 comments:

  1. oh WOAH these are stunning!
    i share the same sentiments though ahaha watercolours!! /shakes fist

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...