Slider

3/23/2012

169. Primary


My third portrait this semester, coincidentally featuring variations of the primary triad. To be honest, this is the fourth portrait I started, but somehow I got a little bit lazy finishing the third and this one got ahead in line.

Two notable things about this model:
1. I adore her eyebrows! They are beautifully prominent and were a joy to paint.
2. Check out that long neck. She really is quite the specimen. I think her name is Nina.

As for my palette, it's a bit of a disaster because as I was trying to move my easel around to take a good, shine-free photo of the painting, I pushed my palette off my desk and it fell, face down, to the floor. I scooped up the blobs of paint with my palette knife and clumsily put them back onto my palette. Evidently, it is a mess:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...