Slider

9/13/2011

140. It's been a long time coming, really.

I'm so happy to finally getting around to posting the final versions (and in-process shots!) of my WIPs from here and here. I finished these at the end of June this year, and submitted them to my professor along with a 2,000+ word research paper on the psychology of the reflexive gaze/the sense of being looked at. Yeah. Long story cut short, I took part in a co-curricular research project that required us to write very scientific papers in relation to or to justify our art pieces. Looking back at it now, I'm not entirely sure why I did it, but if anyone asks, hey, I got 4 academic units out of it.

Anyway, you guys have already seen these:




After creating these two pieces, I decided to roughly sketch out some thumbnails for a few other pieces to complete the series:
Due to time constraints (it is highly possible that sheer laziness was thrown into the mix somewhere), I had to axe two of these. And so, here are the other four pieces I've fleshed out (a couple of which I've included in-process shots for):











And that's that. I hope to update this blog more regularly from here on out! Enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...