Slider

2/06/2010

19. Some school-related work



A pattern I created for a 3D assignment to do with colour on three-dimensional objects. Hand-drawn with blue pencil, scanned and edited in Photoshop.


"Evangeline", a poster I designed for our 2D project, entitled "Insectopia". I'm not sure you can see it, but the silhouette is made up of different types of bugs.


A little something I whipped up for foundation drawing class; okay, so it's not little - it's like, A1-sized. The brief was to draw 20 things that were "like me", and so I did. See if you can identify all twenty! I also drew 20 things that were "not like me", but I don't like the way it turned out. Perhaps it's partially influenced by the fact that it's filled with things I don't like...?

Though, for some reason, I was incredibly frustrated while doing this last one (and it's partner). Drawing class just doesn't seem to be doing it for me anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...